▪ Cybercrime already cost the word $6 Trillion in 2021.
▪ The GCC recorded 3067 Covid-19 Cyber Attacks in Q1 2020, 1737 Email spam attack, 1114 malware threats and 213 URL attack.
▪ The UAE saw 70,000 cyberattacks on smartphones between January & June 2020 with an increase during quarantine.
▪ 49% of the organizations in the UAE witnessed a significant ransom attack in the last 12 months.
▪ The MENA region is facing a Cyber Pandemic.
▪ Average cost of addressing the impact of such attack, including business downtime, lost orders, operational costs, but excluding the ransom itself, was more than $730,000 – when the amount of ransom is added to the cost, it soars to $1.4 Million.
The Gulf Congress on Cyber Security (GCCS) provides a platform for qualified decision makers, CIOs, CISOs and CTOs coming from the government sector, banking, financial services, healthcare, oil and gas and other industries to meet and discuss the latest cybersecurity challenges and solutions, and learn how they can grow their organizations and protect them from the damages of potential cyberattacks.
▪ The Gulf Congress on Cyber Security (GCCS) is the only platform in the world which offers cybersecurity solution providers pre-arranged one-on-one meetings with major qualified buyers from the Arab world.
▪ 60 Corporate Buyers with a combined budget of over 500 Million Dollars and ONLY 10 Solution Providers will be introduced to them. This format guarantees the best return on time and money investment.
Thank you Agora Group for the great services and support during the DUBAI event. We appreciated the organization of the 1:1 meetings and the high quality of delegates.Christian Roemlein, ntelligent Fluids
It was such informative and successful congress. Well organized, good scale, solid content in presentations with new and old experts.Jamil Juma, Marm Assistance
First, I would like to thank you for the support you showed and working together to make this event happen. Second, I would like to share some notes from the sales team about some of the meetings that happened and were great.Lana Sweidan, Digital14
I felt that the event was highly professionally organized. The entire team made an excellent impression on me. The location was well chosen. The mixture of set times and free slots was ideal. Well done.Matthias Von Hauff, WEG Bank AG
Thank you so much for all your hard work, your flexibility and diligence.. The time, effort and energy you fuelled into the different projects was so impressive and the result was amazing. It is always a pleasure to collaborate with the Agora team. Looking forward to the next one.Nadyn Kesserwany, Mimecast
Agora’s event exceeded my expectations. Very professionally curated agenda and most importantly the attending audience made a difference. In a market full of events and conferences the methodology of executing these businesses should be different, they understood it well. Kudos to the team! Wishing them all the best.Nameer Khan, MENA Fintech Association