The legal industry faces unprecedented change across its entire value chain, it is time to take it to the next level.
Legal technology, also known as LegalTech or the use of technology and software to provide legal services and support the legal industry.
In 2011, LegalTech startups companies started to emerge with the purpose of disrupting the traditionally conservative legal market. Since then, LegalTech has evolved tremendously, disrupting the traditional areas of LegalTech by giving people access to online software that reduces or in some cases eliminates the need to consult a lawyer, or by connecting people with lawyers more efficiently through online marketplaces and lawyer-matching websites. From Legal AI, Blockchain, Lawtech, legal chatbots to Robot Lawyer, could legal technology be the Future of Legal services?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Legal practitioners from small and medium sized firms looking to enhance their technology capabilities.
• In-house counsel and legal departments seeking the latest solutions to improve efficiency and more effectively manage outside counsel relationships.
• Practitioners from larger legal firms interested in tech solutions to enhance and expand their business and client networks.
• LegalTech service providers, industry consultants, associations and start-ups/incubators looking to expand business relationships with legal professionals.
• Government lawyers from all levels seeking to enhance their LegalTech knowledge.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND?
• Hear from LegalTech leaders on technologies and applications to make your practice more efficient.
• Understand the opportunities and risks of moving to the cloud.
• Learn how COVID-19 has forced the rapid adoption of tech and what were the lessons learned.
• Discover the latest LegalTech tools in automation, communications, collaboration and more.
• Make great connections to share ideas and insights on successfully integrating tech.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO RAISE FUNDS?
Benefits for Start-ups
- Have exclusive access to Ultra High Networth Individuals, Institutional Investors, Family Conglomerates, VCs, Private Equity, Asset Managers looking for new investment opportunities
- Meet with decision makers: Pre-arranged one-on-one meetings, in an exclusive environment, with pre-qualified investors of your choice
- Conduct a 15-minute presentation about your company to more than 60 hand-picked, pre-qualified group of investors from the Arab World (Exclusive to Gold Sponsors)
- Listen to experts, educators and regulators on the subject of investing in LegalTech companies in the region
- Network with colleagues and peers from all over the world
WHERE ARE THE INVESTORS COMING FROM
- The majority are from the GCC (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman)
- The MENA region (Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, etc.)
- South East Asia
- North America
ARE YOU AN INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR?
Benefits for Institutional Investors
In this executive congress, Investors will:
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with top LegalTech start-ups from all over the world
- Meet the hottest LegalTech start-ups
- Listen to expert investors
- Understand risk management and regulations
ARE YOU A SOLUTION PROVIDER?
Benefits for Solution Providers
- We pre-qualify buyers
- We give you a detailed list of attendees, solutions of interest, readiness to buy and budget
- We pre-arrange one-on-one meetings with qualified buyers
- 60+ Corporate Buyers attending
- Limited spots for 10 solution providers
- Conduct a 15-minute presentation about your company to more than 60 hand-picked, pre-qualified group of Corporate Buyers (Exclusive to Gold Sponsors)
- Best return on investment. Guaranteed!
ARE YOU A CORPORATE BUYER?
Benefits for Corporate Buyers
- Hand-picked suppliers from all over the world
- Pre-scheduled meetings with matching vendors
- Interact with the pioneers of your field
- Join a community of global peers