The only congress in the MENA region to explore the opportunities and challenges of disruptive technologies in Healthcare and real-life impact on patients’ outcome and experience.
According to a report by the World Economic Forum, the progress in technology spanning the digitalization of health and healthcare to social media, healthcare information technology (HIT) internet of medical things (IoMT), wearables, sensors, big data, artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR), nanotechnology, robotics and 3D printing, will together radically transform society, increasing interconnectivity and breaking the structures of healthcare systems.
Similarly, the advances in the discovery and clinical sciences, data science and medical technology and their convergence are paving the way for exciting new developments and have the potential to bring about transformative effects across all aspects of health and healthcare to become much more connected, efficient, preemptive, precise, democratized and affordable.
Tremendous Growth of The Industry
• The global HIT market was valued at US$ 125 billion in 2015, and is expected to reach US$ 297 billion by 2022, with a CAGR of 13.2%.
• The MedTech industry, predicted to grow by nearly US$ 120 billion between 2017- 2022.
• The IoMT market is valued at US$ 41.2 billion in 2017 and expected it to rise to US$ 158.1 billion in 2022.
• The connected medical devices segment (helping to diagnose, monitor and treat patients) of the IoMT is expected to rise from US$ 14.9 billion in 2017 to US$ 52.2 billion by 2022.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO RAISE FUNDS?
Benefits for Start-ups
- Have exclusive access to Ultra High Networth Individuals, Institutional Investors, Family Conglomerates, VCs, Private Equity, Asset Managers looking for new investment opportunities
- Meet with decision makers: Pre-arranged virtual one-on-one meetings, in an exclusive environment, with pre-qualified investors of your choice
- Conduct a 10-minute presentation about your company to more than 60 hand-picked, pre-qualified group of investors from the Arab World (Exclusive to Gold Sponsors)
- Listen to experts, educators and regulators on the subject of investing in Healthcare Technology companies in the region
- Network with colleagues and peers from all over the world
WHO YOU WILL MEET
- Ultra High Netwroth Individuals
- Venture Capitalists
- Private Equity firms
- Family office investors
- Angel Investors
WHERE ARE THE INVESTORS COMING FROM
- The majority are from the GCC (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman)
- The MENA region (Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Morocco, etc.)
- South East Asia
- North America
ARE YOU AN INSTITUTIONAL INVESTOR?
Benefits for Institutional Investors
In this executive congress, Investors will:
- Conduct virtual one-on-one meetings with top healthcare technology start-ups from all over the world
- Learn how to invest in healthcare technology
- Identify top start-ups
- Meet the hottest healthcare technology start-ups
- Listen to expert investors
- Understand risk management and regulations
ARE YOU A SOLUTION PROVIDER?
Benefits for Solution Providers
- We pre-qualify buyers
- We give you a detailed list of attendees, solutions of interest, readiness to buy and budget
- We pre-arrange virtual one-on-one meetings with qualified buyers
- 60+ Corporate Buyers attending
- Limited spots for 10 solution providers
- Conduct a 10-minute presentation about your company to more than 60 hand-picked, pre-qualified group of Corporate Buyers (Exclusive to Gold Sponsors)
- Best return on investment. Guaranteed!
ARE YOU A CORPORATE BUYER?
Benefits for Corporate Buyers
- Hand-picked suppliers from all over the world
- Pre-scheduled virtual meetings with matching vendors
- Interact with the pioneers of your field
- Join a community of global peers
Dr. Amin Hussain Al Amiri
Assistant Undersecretary Of Public Health Policy & Licencing Sector, UAE
CIO, American Hospital Dubai
Ahmed Al Banna
Healthcare Innovation and Transformation Advisor, Engagement Manager, Public Health Consulting, IQVIA
Basem Abu Dagga
Co-Founder & Partner, Aster Global Partners
General Partner, Global Ventures
Founder & CEO, Patientory, Inc.
Dr. Jassim Haji
President, Artificial Intelligence Society Bahrain
Dr. Mohamad Hamade
CEO, Amanat Holdings
Dr. Osama Elhassan
Specialist, Health Informatics & Smart Health Dept., Dubai Health Authority
Dr. Sarper Tanli
Operating Partner, TVM Capital Healthcare
Dr. Walid Tohme
Partner and ME healthcare practice leader, Strategy&
Healthcare Management Consulting Principal/Digital Health & Innovation Director, IQVIA
CISO, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi
Consulting Leader - Government & Public Sector, IBM
Vice President of Research Transformational Health, Frost & Sullivan London, U.K.
Previous Event’s Gallery
“Words can’t express my appreciation for all that you have done for me. It was the best experience I had as a professional and as a project seeking funding. I will always remember this and recommend it to relevant parties.”
Ahmed Al Marjeby, Meterqubes
“Thank you Agora Group, it was really an exceptional event. I am grateful for your support and looking forward to doing more business with Agora Group.”
Ian Richard Toews, Lode Association
“Agora’s event exceeded my expectations. Very professionally curated agenda and most importantly the attending audience made a difference. In a market full of events and conferences the methodology of executing these businesses should be different, they understood it well. Kudos to the team! Wishing them all the best.“
Nameer Khan, MENA Fintech Association
“Congratulations on one of the best conferences I’ve ever attended. The meetings with investors is a very good practice. For sure I will attend future events.”
Patrick Palacios, LoyalCoin
“I attend and participate in many conferences around the world. This event was a first and spectacular in terms of the hard issues that were covered, transparency bought to the table on the challenges that healthcare stakeholders face and some inspiring success stories. The one on one meetings format between sponsors and healthcare technology buyers is something I have never seen before and bring tremendous value to all participants. A must attend event for this region.“